Tuesday 28 October 2014

Itsy Bitsy Spider

 
 
 
We don't think a lot of people are keen on spiders but we thought why not put this little guy in the spotlight and give him some positive attention!
And since this must be one of your favorite WEBsites please join us and
 
Make a project with a spider in the spotlight!
 
To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
 
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
 
 
This weeks sponsor is
 
http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/
 
with her amazing digi clips called "First Snow' usable in any size!!!
Snow adorable!!!
 
 

Now lets see if our DT where brave enough to make something with a spider
 
Kim
Cuttlebug Spider Web Embossing Folder
Memory Box Mini Spiders
 
Deneen
Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares

Jannie 
 

I used a circle die from Nestabilties to put the Sweet Treat Cup by Stampin Up in
 (inside I put black TicTac's)
I used a hat die by My Creative Time
I used a label die by My Creative Time
The Spider body made out of felt with a circle die from Nestabilties
The Spider legs are leaves by My Creative Time
And a Jim Holtz Web Embossingfolder for the background


1 comment: