Tuesday 5 September 2017

Welcome back after Summerbreak

 
 
Welcome back everyone!
We all hope you had a wonderful Summer with lots of Sunshine and time to come up with new ideas!
We start our first challenge after Summerbreak with one of our favorites!
 
"Anything goes with die cuts and/or embossing"

We can't wait to see what you create!
 
 
 
To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us which products you have used on your project!

 This weeks prize is
12 sheets of Washi sheets, 6 different designs, 3 with foil print
 
 
 
 
Now let's see if what our amazing DT has made for you!
 
 WeRMemory Keepers Quilted Embossing Folder, Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders 1, Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose & Arianna Lace Dies,
Frantic Stamper Elemental #7 Coved Labels Die

 
 
I used the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die by My Creative Time
and made it into a pouch
I then made a coffee cup out of the Flower Pots by Spellbinders Nestabilities
The top of the cup was made with 2 rectangle dies by Ali from China
The sleeve was made with the Love To Learn Dies + Stamps by My Creative Time and ran that through a brandless embossingfolder
The heart is made with the Heart 2 Heart Love Frame Dies from My Creative Time 
 

       Swissie


I used a freebee from our sponsor Beccy.
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug, Dies: Marianne Design (border)
and Unknown (label).



14 comments:

  1. Welcome back on blogland! Fabulous inspirations and relaxing theme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and great inspiration from the team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back from Summer Break, Thanks for the Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to all after summer break with beautiful and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You all so much!!

    It's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DT projects!

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jannie,
    I am not sure if you were the sponsor last month - I want to let you know my great prize arrived - all the way from the Netherlands. Everything is great, and I am using one of the pretty papers right now. Thank you so much for your generosity, and you can be sure I will be back for more challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dorothy, which prize did you win?
      I most likely am the sponsor and I am so glad you liked it!

      Love to see you back Dorothy!

      Thank you so much

      Delete
    2. p.s.
      I found it http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.nl/2017/07/inspired.html
      Yes I was the sponsor, enjoy the goodies, can't wait to see what you have create!!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful DT projects!

    Thanks for the Challenge Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,Thank you for comment on my blog, of course I was reading guidelines in this challenge, is anything with the cuts, and /or embossing, my card is without embossing, it is wrong? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the challenge and love inspirations from the team too Karen x

    ReplyDelete